Where Will We Be in Ten Years Time?
What if we fail to restore faith and belief in the Constitution of America?
Is this a critical issue for the election of 2016?
Disturbing trends in recent years show us that unless we act to preserve our constitutional rights, we may, indeed lose our heritage.
- Goals 2000 – American Education has been ”reformed” and it is happening without a constitutional amendment. Now government, rather than teachers and families, decide the direction and agenda of our American Education.
- We have a rogue president, undermining the constitution – President Obama has presided over the greatest expansion of power in recorded history. From the tenor of his speeches in his second term, it is clear that he intends to continue to violate his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States”
- With TPP (The Trans-Pacific Partnership) we have been given new International Laws contradicting the American Constitution. These laws enhance and protect the power of special interests, rather than the freedoms and interests of the people. We now have special international tribunals that are going to replace our Judiciary.
How did all this happen?
Sadly it has all happened with the agreement of Congress.
Yet these elected officials are mainly good people.
Could it be that Big Money is actually buying our politicians?
Of real concern:
- The debt is unsustainable.
- There is “created” income inequality.
- Stop – gap measures to settle out protesters, like food stamps, only makes matters worse.
- There was a money crash in 2008 but although the immediate danger was handled, ethics, correction & reorganization of the banking industry simply never happened. No banking official was held accountable and none were prosecuted for the obvious banking fraud.
- All the money printed by the FED to bail out the banks, and to “stimulate the economy” didn’t go to the people; it went right back to the banks.
- The biggest banking casino danger, derivatives, could be the next bubble to burst.
According to Stephen Moore who writes from Daily Bell from the Heritage Foundation, the crash of 2008 was caused by government policies and regulatory failure and it has yet to be fixed. The Fed, the White House, and Congress are once again creating the very same conditions for another financial bubble. Dodd-Frank is making the big banks bigger. We now have the same low down payment lending mania we had before 2008, with Obama repeating the Bush mistakes, and the FED refusing to tighten its stance.
Then there is the saturation of debt. When the crisis hit in 2008, the national debt stood at a little under $10 trillion and it has been increasing steadily ever since.
Have we learned nothing at all?
Quote for the week
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
# # #
About the Author: Lynn Verhoeff (Grandma Thunder) has been writing for twenty years. She has published two books, “Politics IOU” and “Magic Money,” both on Kindle.
At In Search of Liberty the Movie, our goal is to restore the Constitution in the hearts and minds of Americans through the most honest form, Filmmaking.
Help us restore the Constitution!